Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Me neither. Not this year. If we dont win this season I could see him going all-in on the 20-21 season.
I think he’s nuts if he has a deal to seriously fill some holes and doesn’t do it because he won’t trade a first. Tells me his goal is to make playoffs each year and not win the cup. This year and maybe next year are it in terms of this cores window in my opinion.

Shoebottom88

Feb 4, 2019

Horton looks like he can play

Brings a tear to me eye. What could’ve been if Horton stayed healthy. That was such a great line. This is what the Bruins need right now, a genuine, can’t miss talent in his prime. When I look at Horton, the 1st thing that pops in my head is Kreider. Kreider & M. Foligno would instantly make this team harder to play against.

Shoebottom88

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks Bill--Kreider would be my choice also. I think they can really use his size and physicality in the top 6. And a third line of DeBrusk - Coyle - Bjork already looks good.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Kreider - Krejci - Heinen/Kuhlman
DeBrusk - Coyle - Bjork
Wonder if Kreider would rub off on Kuhlman a bit. They both play a similar game, though Kreider is bigger, more aggressive and a better scorer.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Tough choice.

I like Kreider as a player more, he hits a lot more, he has elite speed, and would be a nice addition to PP1 as the net front presence.

Palmieri shoots right and is signed for 1 more year so we get more bang for the buck in the trade.

At the end of the day, I would go for the guy I think is the better player. I know shooting right has value, but I really don't mind DeBrusk (or Bjork) on the right.

EDIT: The other thing to consider here, is whether or not Cassiy is willing to give DeBrusk and Coyle a real shot at playing together. IMO it completely changes the dynamic in the lineup.

Giving up a first for Palmeiri is a no brainer. Dude lives in Boston and connected to many bruins. He will resign after his contract is over. Not so sure about giving up a first for Kreider.

Reactions: Strafer and DKH

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Wonder if Kreider would rub off on Kuhlman a bit. They both play a similar game, though Kreider is bigger, more aggressive and a better scorer.

Kuhlman is a player I would like to see included in a trade package . Not sure what his value is, but I think he could be an interesting piece to a non-contender team. I feel there is simply better winger options in the organization going forward.

Reactions: BigBear83

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa

I don't think Kuhlman can fisnish. He's got the speed and certainly gives it his all every game, he just lacks the goal scoring touch.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Players I feel could or should be used as trade chips: Moore, Zboril, Cehlarik, Kuhlman, Fitzgerald ,JFK

Players I am comfortable trading in the right deal: Heinen, Kuraly, Nordstrom ,Wangner

Think one of Grzelcyk, or Krug could be moved if the return works

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I think Kreider, Krejci, and Kuhlman is a great line. And let’s you play Debrusk, Coyle, and Bjork together. Maybe Heinen and a draft pick gets it done
the more I think about it the more I'm warming up to the idea of a Kreider, Krejci and Kuhlman line. Kuhlman has looked awesome since his return. Small sample size I know -- it could just be adrenaline -- but he's so fast and a tenacious forchecker. Krejci flanked by two guys with that much speed and energy should help keep him engaged and I have no doubt he'd make use of the space and opportunities they create.

The way I see the Palmieri vs. Kreider debate is that Palmieri likely bumps Kuhlman out of the lineup where Kreider could bump Heinen (or at least make him the odd man out). I know Heinen has the more impressive resume than Kuhlman, but I think Kuhlman and players like him are more of what this team needs right now. The speed of Kreider and Kuhlman in the lineup together (with Heinen possibly out) changes the makeup of this team significantly. I think this team has a tendency to take it easy for long stretches and I think an injection of speed an energy in the lineup will keep everyone more engaged more consistently. The hitting from Kreider will help with that too, and he easily just replaces Heinen/Debrusk on PP1.

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Brings a tear to me eye. What could’ve been if Horton stayed healthy. That was such a great line. This is what the Bruins need right now, a genuine, can’t miss talent in his prime. When I look at Horton, the 1st thing that pops in my head is Kreider. Kreider & M. Foligno would instantly make this team harder to play against.

I'm surprised Krejci wasn't crying - remembering how good he had it, playing with two highly skilled mesomorphs.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Giving up a first for Palmeiri is a no brainer. Dude lives in Boston and connected to many bruins. He will resign after his contract is over. Not so sure about giving up a first for Kreider.
Kreider house 20 miles up route 1 to Garden

he’s the one rental that I’d think can be resigned

not sure why Rangers just don’t sign him

not a lot of miles on him - he wasn’t playing 200 games a year as a kid

he’s getting better and as a power forward I can see him producing 2-5 years past what others do

he’s a horse and a natural

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Kreider house 20 miles up route 1 to Garden

he’s the one rental that I’d think can be resigned

not sure why Rangers just don’t sign him

not a lot of miles on him - he wasn’t playing 200 games a year as a kid

he’s getting better and as a power forward I can see him producing 2-5 years past what others do

he’s a horse and a natural

how would we afford to re-sign him though? He’s going to be asking for a contract in the $7m AAV range. Would almost automatically mean we don’t sign krug unless we give up serious draft capital to move backes.

Tazz

Oct 4, 2017
Players I feel could or should be used as trade chips: Moore, Zboril, Cehlarik, Kuhlman, Fitzgerald ,JFK

Players I am comfortable trading in the right deal: Heinen, Kuraly, Nordstrom ,Wangner

Think one of Grzelcyk, or Krug could be moved if the return works

I with ya. Love to retain KRUG but that all depends on what he's looking to get paid and term of that cap hit.

Reactions: bme44

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I with ya. Love to retain KRUG but that all depends on what he's looking to get paid and term of that cap hit.

absolutely have to retain krug at this point. After seeing what justin Faulk got last offseason, Krug could have got you more. Letting him walk for nothing after that would be a complete disaster.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Id rather kreider than Palmieri to be honest. Then try and get another big defenseman if miller isnt coming back

kreider-krejci-??? who goes here??? I still would like to see Heinen on first line RW before and if we trade him. I am not set on keeping that first line together.

I think in the end we are best getting kreider.
Id like to see Marchand-Bergy-Heinen
Kreider-Krejci-Pasta
Debrusk-Coyle-Kulman
4th line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad