Never change, NHL.

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 11.11.53 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: FromOyVey2Matvei

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
So, official ones are released.

I hate to be the person who dislikes anything new, but my pregnancy wild morning sickness has NOTHING vs what I felt minutes ago when viewing these 2024 Stadium ones.

MayonnaiseOreo

I Hate the Flyers
Apr 8, 2012
A Glass of Milk
I don't mind them. Maybe they'll grow on me a bit more. I don't think they're bad but they look overdesigned in the back. Reminds me of the create-a-team jerseys I'd make in NHL 08 when I was a teenager.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Honestly? I actually like this as a concept for the Flyers. Never much liked the off color nameplate, but making it a stripe that wraps to the arms is pretty clever and actually works.

I just hate the damn numbers. Just put an outline on them, please!

flountown

Dec 30, 2008
Philadelphia
Are we allowed to promote some jersey selling? I am sort of exiting the blouse game and trying to get some cash towards wedding/honeymoon. Have some cool old Flyers jerseys amongst some other things.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

flountown

Dec 30, 2008
Philadelphia
Cool, I will try and get some examples up in the near future, I have some things that I think people will like. I used to be heavily into this stuff back in the IceJerseys Forum days and really went hard in the paint on some of the vintage stuff, have a Pederson made MacLeish, an Eagle branded mesh, some 97SCF era Nike's, at least one Lindros rookie year with the Stanley Cup anniversary, a team Quebec NHLPA Lindros from when they did a tourney during the 94 lock out. More modern have some 2010 Winter Classic replicas, an Edge 2.0 that would be correct for a 2010 SCF jersey (original plan was Briere, should have won the Conn Smythe that year). Not sure if I will sell it, but also made up a Giroux debut jersey, team issue Edge 1.0 (I think) in black with the #56.

From the above list, most are blank that I got for projects, like the Eagle I wanted to do a Mark Howe w/ Lindbergh 31 memorial sleeve numbers. The Nike's were destined for Lindros SCF trim, and some of the projects I did get some patches for, will have to better dig through my stuff.

As far as selling/reputation, happy to do it through eBay, the r/hockeyjersey subreddit style rules or the r/hockeyjersey discord for peace of mind, and not through HF specifically.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Cool, I will try and get some examples up in the near future, I have some things that I think people will like. I used to be heavily into this stuff back in the IceJerseys Forum days and really went hard in the paint on some of the vintage stuff, have a Pederson made MacLeish, an Eagle branded mesh, some 97SCF era Nike's, at least one Lindros rookie year with the Stanley Cup anniversary, a team Quebec NHLPA Lindros from when they did a tourney during the 94 lock out. More modern have some 2010 Winter Classic replicas, an Edge 2.0 that would be correct for a 2010 SCF jersey (original plan was Briere, should have won the Conn Smythe that year). Not sure if I will sell it, but also made up a Giroux debut jersey, team issue Edge 1.0 (I think) in black with the #56.

From the above list, most are blank that I got for projects, like the Eagle I wanted to do a Mark Howe w/ Lindbergh 31 memorial sleeve numbers. The Nike's were destined for Lindros SCF trim, and some of the projects I did get some patches for, will have to better dig through my stuff.

As far as selling/reputation, happy to do it through eBay, the r/hockeyjersey subreddit style rules or the r/hockeyjersey discord for peace of mind, and not through HF specifically.
You can do it through here with no issues. I just have to put the disclaimer that HFboards isn’t a party to any deal.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This one arrived today. Fanatics got money from me because apparently Meigray no longer gets any game worn sets from these outdoor games. Just another reason Fanatics blows.

Cam York First Period Stadium Series Game Worn Jersey

Jersey was easily photo matched to the marks on the crest which were there before he even took the ice as shown in the National Anthem pictures.

0E2052C5-4360-4DED-9BB3-9B0E5B8F49B5.jpeg

788592DC-583D-4C95-9373-68511D9B7FEE.jpeg

643F9CA3-7F5F-4A6B-8696-D32EB0BF5AAD.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad