Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

A8C78C70-3BB2-4CFC-97A7-6A19F6940C55.jpeg

RonHextall27

Mar 12, 2008
Halifax, NS
I was able to grab a Connor Brown game worn jersey from the Sens auction in Sept. He wore #28 and it's got the A on the front. Got a Giroux name bar and had it attached. I'm not a big fan of the retail and 'authentic' Adidas jerseys so this was the best alternative.

Attachments

• PXL_20221122_233342350.jpg
    PXL_20221122_233342350.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 6

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Why do they keep calling it a "simplified version of the 90s jersey?"

It's the current jersey in darker orange without the bottom stripe. It does not resemble the 90's jersey at all.
The current jersey in darker orange would be perfect.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
I’m in the market for a flyers shirt, haven’t bought anything since a Voracek tshirt in like 2013.

Does anybody know if they are selling Brink, Farabee, Sanheim, or Foerster shirts at the WFC?

I have 0% interest in buying a jersey, but would love some player t’s for the gym

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reading comments... it appears to be fake. That said, most all proposed versions of the four teams SS jerseys seem to have the team name in cursive... The Tony the Tiger false jersey with Flyers in cursive that never goes away seems to pop up every singe time... a version is even currently being sold online for this SS in orange... it is a takeoff of the Philadelphia Quakers NHL jerseys that had Quakers in cursive, that I still see quite a few of being worn at WFC that seems to actually have some positive traction among some fans. LOL

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I’m pretty sure it’s real based off of this unrelated post:

I don't know if that really is a clue... or merely one of the gazillion options of apparel available to separate Flyers fans from their money... I'll say this though; had the 'Flying P' been completely orange, along with the script, I'd be willing to accept it as a clue... Of course, the SS patch not a part certainly doesn't help... albetit, at this early stage of the process, one wouldn't expect any items with the SS patch o the market (outside of the bootleg SS jerseys being sold online... in the latest incarnation of the Tony the Tiger Flyers 'Quaker' special jersey that is rolled out every time the Flyers are involved in an outdoor game).

All that being said... we Flyers fans... and the Flyers organization itself... could sure use the release of the SS jersey to take minds away from the sad dark cloud hovering over our heads of late. 🥴

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad