Alexander Burmistrov "will almost certainly return to NHL"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@SlavaMalamud: KHL President semi-confirms the league will contract next yr. "We will take a hard look at the teams who aren't meeting the league criteria"

@SlavaMalamud: Meanwhile, RUS's soccer league (which, by FIFA laws, must pay its foreigners in Euros and USD) is facing mass fire sales by ALL teams.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Burmi's contract is up after this season. Only an insane young player and/or an incompetent agent would re-sign with the KHL next year if there's an option in the NHL.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Gary Lawless: The rumors that Alex Burmistrov is in Winnipeg are not true. He’s playing for Russia at the Channel Cup in Sochi.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
I think it is pretty much a foregone conclusion now that Burmi is returning to the NHL next season.

I would like to see Jets run a pure skill 3rd line of Ehlers-Burmi-Petan next season

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I think it is pretty much a foregone conclusion now that Burmi is returning to the NHL next season.

I would like to see Jets run a pure skill 3rd line of Ehlers-Burmi-Petan next season

That's very little size to keep possession of the puck, I think you would get outmuscled and potentially injured in the NHL playing that small...

Where I could see Burmistrov being effective is on the 3rd line with Lowry and Kane, he would give that line more skill, and a playmaker, perhaps similar to the way I think Perrault-Scheifele are effective, with either Wheeler or Frolik so far. I liked the Ladd-Little-Ehlers line we tried in training camp, which could be a real option if Frolik finds greener pastures.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
I was thinking, who could we add at forward that is a young solid defensive player, has speed, skill, who can add a bit of offence, and move up and down the line up fulfilling different roles, as needed. Can play wing or center, and be another Frolik-type player.

I wonder who that could be?

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I was thinking, who could we add at forward that is a young solid defensive player, has speed, skill, who can add a bit of offence, and move up and down the line up fulfilling different roles, as needed. Can play wing or center, and be another Frolik-type player.

I wonder who that could be?

Welcome back kyle wellwood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad