Player Discussion Alex Newhook

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Dach struggling just make Newhook deficiencies more obvious, and similar to Slaf last season, we should give until Dec before judging Dach. That said, then entire line is struggling right now, it's not like Newhook has flashes on his own and that neither player with him can complement his play.
Newhook has missed chances too. Simply saying that if we’re relying on him to carry the second line, it’s not going to happen. We need Dach to do that. I think Newhook can be a solid second line contributor but he’s never going to be the guy leading the way.

As I said before the season started, Dach is the key for a successful year. We need him to be able to carry the load to be successful.

Unfortunately, he’s got a lot of rust to shake off. We’ll have to give him some time.

Armia isn't helping, that is for sure, but Roy didn't deserve to stay in the NHL and unlike the other player that are playing like shit, the team had the option to send him in Laval where he can not only learn a lesson but get lots of ice time. So right now, the window is open for him to be call up, he just need to show he deserve it.
Agee with this. But in the context of the season and how it’s started here, the club needs a shot in the arm. I’d try Roy. They have zero to lose.

Reactions: Kosseca

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
Doubting the fire, physical game and competitive of a Newfie.. that's gonna bite some people.

Unless there's good fishing, rum or a crab festival , then you can abduct a newfie and hold them prisoner for years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad