Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
It's pretty bad buddy, that injury isn't just a simple one.

I'm not agreeing with the poster, but it really is a simple injury. It's a cut on his hand. It's not a snapped bone or something that will affect him or his quality of life.

I say this after having 6 stitches in my hand a few years ago. It sucks that he can't pitch but as an injury it's NBD.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I think the coaching of this team needs to be looked at too. Jays were outclassed by KC last season, and the same thing is happening so far against a much less experienced team. I don't know, I think there is some kind of issue.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I think the coaching of this team needs to be looked at too. Jays were outclassed by KC last season, and the same thing is happening so far against a much less experienced team. I don't know, I think there is some kind of issue.

Definitely. Seems like the only team we are good at beating is Texas (in a playoff series).

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
I'm not agreeing with the poster, but it really is a simple injury. It's a cut on his hand. It's not a snapped bone or something that will affect him or his quality of life.

I say this after having 6 stitches in my hand a few years ago. It sucks that he can't pitch but as an injury it's NBD.

I cut a good chunk out of my pinky finger on a deli slicer a few years ago. It was a painful bloody mess for a bit (and I had to keep it dressed with gauze), but it eventually healed and it was fine. It's not a complicated injury. It's a ****ing cut :laugh:

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton

I could be wrong, no doubt. I've seen some grotesque injuries as my girl is in med but i dunno that doesn't look like a simple stitch case to me. He prolly made it worse to be very honest with you, regardless I hope he is ok. Never like to see a scene like that.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Kluber on short rest would be good news.

Edit: in game four I mean

Same because then they have another go on short rest in game 5 and Kluber goes on short rest a second time.

But if you're Cleveland you can't have your BP pitch a whole game when you play every day aside from Thursday until Saturday. That could be a disaster especially if they lose this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad