Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
I don't care if the dude says he's good. He just had stitches. You don't have to be a doctor to know that throwing a 85mph ball from the same hand is going to open it up. The fact he's out there says SO MUCH about the Red Sox.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Why does it matter if they were cheering? It's not like he's really injured. He has a cut on his hand that he entered the game with.

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
I don't like the fact we just cheered about that tbh....I feel very bad for Bauer. I know what it means for us, gives an advantage but should be classier IMO.

"Classiness" is arbitrary and overrated. Who cares, they're just fans there for a baseball game. Leave the moralizations for things other than sports.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
I kept saying, "Does nobody see this?"
I don't think they knew

I hope so. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on Francona. But the Red Sox org letting him out there in the first place? This is the same org that let Schilling pitch injured. What does that say about them?

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
For anyone else using hdmi on their mac with at bat, does full screen automatically resize for you when a commercial starts? Its happening for me, and it's super annoying. A solutions would be great!

Man this could change the series for us. Gotta take advantage!

Ropesman

May 1, 2016
Charlottetown
Ya if I were gibbons I let him go another batter and see if he just keeps walking them. If he gets Martin out I complain he's discoloring the ball.

That was my thinking, his pitches were nowhere near the plate. But I do like the idea of getting at the pen immediately. If we do win this game then we are at a huge advantage, especially is stro can go deep. I guess either option suits me lol

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
yeah agree with TBS there, don't like the fact that the ump seemed to be waiting for Gibby to force his hand there. He can see the blood if Gibby can, go out there and look yourself

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
One also has to note one of the reasons why Gibby calls attention is because now the Indians probably will have to use, if not everyone, at least most of their bullpen now and it's 3 games in 3 days. It's almost going to hurt their bullpen at least until game 6.

Ropesman

May 1, 2016
Charlottetown
"Classiness" is arbitrary and overrated. Who cares, they're just fans there for a baseball game. Leave the moralizations for things other than sports.

also its not like it was a game related injury, he did it to himself.

Also I think the fans were giving him a standing ovation for a gutsy effort. TBS guys are idiots

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I hope so. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on Francona. But the Red Sox org letting him out there in the first place? This is the same org that let Schilling pitch injured. What does that say about them?

but these aren't the red sox?

oh (sigh) it's Russ.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
For anyone else using hdmi on their mac with at bat, does full screen automatically resize for you when a commercial starts? Its happening for me, and it's super annoying. A solutions would be great!

Man this could change the series for us. Gotta take advantage!

make sure your display is set to a proper hz it helps from what I know. and you can resize the screen as well when you have the displays menu open at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad