Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I knew I was forgetting someone.

That makes 2 out of, what, 7?

That aint a winning percentage folks. :)

For the record I'm not arguing your point. Completely agree and I think he got a bit lucky with some deals, although Liriano deal is another.

But I was a big AA fan.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Zone Runs, Range Factor, Fielding %

Ya know, just the important ones.

Fielding % is important? Pillar's is .983 and Jose's is .987... so that must mean that Jose is the better defender!

Kevin Pillar:

Out of CF's with at least 850 innings at that position

DRS: 21 (2nd out of 18)
UZR/150: 26.3 (1st out of 18)

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I'd rather have AA's luck than Atk/Shap unfortunately :) Most of their moves have been disasters. Not just mistakes... disasters. The only one that seems to have worked is Grilli. That's it. Maybe I'm forgetting some thing (probably) but that's it. I'll stand corrected if so.

But ya... AA > Atk/Shap in my book.

so...
you are saying.

that you'd rather have AA's luck - who mind you had disasters of his own (dare I mention Dickey and his personal catcher?) - over Atkins and Shaprio whose disasters are who? Storen - who they made go away, the other person you mentioned - so we're not even going to mention Lirano? Biagini? (maybe that's not them, i don't know). Upton brings speed to the bases which we don't have an abundance of?

you also weren't saying that when this team freshly swept Texas and thought we'd skip through the daises through Cleveland.

from what i've seen, and I know that i'm not baseball maven here - it's not like they are hitting lots either. most of the runs scored in this entire series have come off a home run. we're not clearing yard, and they are, so how exactly is that Atkins and Shaprio's fault?

And again. AA chose to leave. he picked up his ball and decided to go because he couldn't do specifically what he wanted anymore without answering to people. I don't know why you'd lament over someone who didn't even want to at least try and see if it could work out but to each their own.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
Shapiro >> AA and it's not even close. Take the canadian blinders off. It's Shapiro v Shapiro in the ALCS. Happ, resigning Estrada, getting Liriano, among other things have made this team compete again. Just stop with AA. AA was absolutely trash. He finally got lucky when he nearly blew it after the Marlins deal.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Cleveland teams own us. The Raptors put up a much better fight against a much tougher opponent.

At this point, I'd be frustrated if they won Game 4 after losing tonight.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
insert some rant about why they think actually staying on the base or you're out is a bad rule

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
Cubs absolutely fleeced the O's, Padres and A's for Arrieta, Rizzo and Russell.

i know Rizzo had cancer but it boggles my mind that hes gone from Boston to SD to Chicago. He should of never left Boston. Unreal how some elite prospects move in baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad