Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Looks like Bautista's whining paid off. Couple of those looked like strikes to me.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
That's not my job, thankfully.

So Donaldson, Tulo, Travis, and hypothetically if he comes back, Edwin are the ones we should be keeping 100%.

Is that totally false?

Edit: Also, look at the CF defensive leaders. Pillar isn't in the top 5.

He's realistically down around 8-10 in the league. Great to have, his bat hurts his value a bit as well.

What stats are you looking at? :laugh:

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
why would you want someone who didn't want to be here?
and you can cite all the stuff that we've got - but this team is basically hitting roughly around the same they did vs. Kansas City last yeast.

and AA got a winner (and lucked out) last year. i mean .. that's not "what AA built" that's "AA got damned lucky" beacuse they just did not lose a game. not to mention until September, weren't we basically on the same winning percentage just without the two long streaks and less dramatics?

I'd rather have AA's luck than Atk/Shap unfortunately :) Most of their moves have been disasters. Not just mistakes... disasters. The only one that seems to have worked is Grilli. That's it. Maybe I'm forgetting some thing (probably) but that's it. I'll stand corrected if so.

But ya... AA > Atk/Shap in my book.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad