Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'd rather have AA's luck than Atk/Shap unfortunately :) Most of their moves have been disasters. Not just mistakes... disasters. The only one that seems to have worked is Grilli. That's it. Maybe I'm forgetting some thing (probably) but that's it. I'll stand corrected if so.

But ya... AA > Atk/Shap in my book.

Benoit.

Josh92

Mar 29, 2016
I know these announcers love the Indians because they re american and what not but I would venture to say MLB would rather the jays in the WS...Indians fanbase is a fraction of the jays.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
smoak strikes out 80% of the time at the best of times. What the **** did gibbons think would happen putting him in cold against Allen?

Our management is so bad that maybe we deserve to lose...

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Baseball is not really my sport but I can't see how this is more popular then hockey :help:

This isn't good baseball. It's like watching the Leafs circa March 2014. The Jays are awful right now.

And, **** Coco Crisp. The only player in sports history named after a breakfast cereal.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
I know these announcers love the Indians because they re american and what not but I would venture to say MLB would rather the jays in the WS...Indians fanbase is a fraction of the jays.

No it's not. I live in Ohio an everyone in Ohio except people in Cincinnati roots for Cleveland teams.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Pillar is number 1 in UZR/150 for outfielders and number 2 in DRS. He was the best defensive CF this year and you can make a strong argument he was the best outfielder period, defensively, as well.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Thought someone was saying during the Texas series that TBS hypes up the losing team in hopes of them stringing a comeback for "better" baseball, but nope, they're clearly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad