Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh92

Mar 29, 2016
Smoak, you know its coming, everyone watching knew it was coming...why swing man

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
The way this team is losing, I can't even respect them for making it this far.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Yes. I do. I also know that AA built this team and Shapiro/Atkins' tweaking led to this.

Storen.
Upton.
Chavez.
Messing with Sanchez when everything was zooming then it all went south.

Oh, and did I mention large contract for Smoak of all people, but will let EE go apparently.

This is your braintrust. AA built a winner... and the new kids had to go and make it "better". They even brought back the catcher AA had when they realized that whole Thole thing was a flaming nightmare.

Look on the horror and behold your future. This is but a taste.

Bring back AA.

why would you want someone who didn't want to be here?
and you can cite all the stuff that we've got - but this team is basically hitting roughly around the same they did vs. Kansas City last yeast.

and AA got a winner (and lucked out) last year. i mean .. that's not "what AA built" that's "AA got damned lucky" beacuse they just did not lose a game. not to mention until September, weren't we basically on the same winning percentage just without the two long streaks and less dramatics?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
What is a "right" deal?

Lol smoak.

That's not my job, thankfully.

So Donaldson, Tulo, Travis, and hypothetically if he comes back, Edwin are the ones we should be keeping 100%.

Is that totally false?

Edit: Also, look at the CF defensive leaders. Pillar isn't in the top 5.

He's realistically down around 8-10 in the league. Great to have, his bat hurts his value a bit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad