Affiliates IX: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Jirickek's offence is off the hook. If he puts it together defensively he will be something special. In the last part of the season he improved quite a bit on defence.

Earlier in the 3rd he showed great vision hitting DBB down low with a pass that Luca just couldn't one time it. Did the same thing in OT last game where DBB redirected it when he probably should have one timed it.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Jirickek's offence is off the hook. If he puts it together defensively he will be something special. In the last part of the season he improved quite a bit on defence.

Earlier in the 3rd he showed great vision hitting DBB down low with a pass that Luca just couldn't one time it. Did the same thing in OT last game where DBB redirected it when he probably should have one timed it.
He made some outstanding plays in the 3rd. There was another special moment where he aggressively intercepted a cross-ice pass at defensive blueline and made a crisp pass to someone streaking through in the middle.

That last PP looked really good for Cleveland. Great puck movement and chances with both units.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
That sucked. So close to being up 2-0, instead down 2-0. Would've liked a split but just couldn't get it done. Knew it was going to be tough, and now it just gets tougher. Hershey has our number so far.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Did they even register a shot on goal on that OT PP? Talk about a missed opportunity. I don't think I've ever seen TFW so nervous with puck than during that sequence.

Last two goals against felt like collective collapses of the defense. It's very annoying to watch, gotta react and communicate quicker I guess.

Reactions: puckgoalnet

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Screenshot_20240603_185156_Chrome.jpg

puckgoalnet

Feb 23, 2003
Columbus, OH
Visit site
10 minutes into the game and jeez is Hershey is getting away with A LOT. Several cheap shots behind the plays, high sticks, etc. Meanwhile Cleveland is on the Penalty Kill for the second time.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
10 minutes into the game and jeez is Hershey is getting away with A LOT. Several cheap shots behind the plays, high sticks, etc. Meanwhile Cleveland is on the Penalty Kill for the second time.
Yeah. The officiating has been less than stellar. We need to get some goals though.

Reactions: puckgoalnet

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137

LDBB hurt or a healthy scratch?!

He was out late game and got an assist on on the tying goal.. I'm assuming he's banged up or they still have him on a snap count of sorts( though that makes less sense with potentially 2 games left)

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
That fell apart fast. I knew this series would be tough, don't think they can drop 4 on Shepard in the 3rd. He's too good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad