Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Did anyone else remember we have QB Shane Buechele on our practice squad? Not that it matters, but I only know this because I guess his wife was hanging with Hailee Steinfeld during the game on Monday.

He also has a four month old version of KC's playbook downloaded to his mental hard drive 😁

Reactions: Dingo44

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Moved to Richmond, VA recently. I don’t know if all the Wegmans do this but they have an entire Bills section there.
You see much more Bills stuff than Commanders stuff down here.
Yes thry do.

I live in DC area and the stores have That too.. at a store close to me I can get kimmelweck roll.

Their expansion has targeted WNY transplant zones.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Haven’t multiple bills done it this season? And hasn’t taron Johnson done it multiple times in the last few years?
Taron has cleared in a week every time he has been in concussion protocol in his career, including earlier this season.

The average days to clear for someone with multiple concussions in their career is 12 days. But, the energy that TJ had on Monday after getting pulled and the past two days in practice has me hopeful that he will be available on Sunday.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Rice concerns me a little bit but I think the secondary should be fine (last year's game the secondary was Poyer Hamlin Dane and Elam, granted Milano and Von being healthy were huge that game)

The middle of the field, fingers crossed that Taron and Bernard can go.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Milano was out for that game too.

The 2022 RS game, not this year.
Obviously way different circumstances, slightly different weapons for KC that game, but thesecondary was in much worse shape that year but they held up.
This year as long as the middle of the field comes back I think the secondary should be in okay shape.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
The clearest advantage in this game is Buffalo's run game against Kansas City's run defense. Kansas City is quick side to side but vulnerable to the power run game, so this is not the game to break out all those pseudo-run screens to the WR's and such like they tried to do a lot in the first game despite having success running the ball. Commit to Cook and don't get away from it unless the Chiefs are truly devoting resources to stop the power run game, THEN you can counterpunch.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Apparently, Bernard is out there stretching @ practice according to Buscaglia. Cant believe he may play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad