Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The clearest advantage in this game is Buffalo's run game against Kansas City's run defense. Kansas City is quick side to side but vulnerable to the power run game, so this is not the game to break out all those pseudo-run screens to the WR's and such like they tried to do a lot in the first game despite having success running the ball. Commit to Cook and don't get away from it unless the Chiefs are truly devoting resources to stop the power run game, THEN you can counterpunch.
If I remember correctly, they were running the ball more often in the first half than he second half the last time we played KC. I remember thinkjng if we kept running the ball, we probably win that game more comfortably.

Mahomes came back quickly last season from a high ankle sprain. That was apparently worse than Bernard's injury.
I feel like MLB would be much harder to play with a numb ankle (assuming they're going to drug Bernard up), but even Bernard at 85% is likely better than Klein.

Reactions: 26CornerBlitz

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012

I’m beyond shocked that Bernard is likely to play. Sounds like it is an issue of pain management (hence no practice) and risk of injury. It may blow, but he is going to try and play through it. Incredible.

If those questionable player suit up, we have no excuses.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Report: Falcons request permission to interview Joe Brady for their vacant HC position.
That's just so they can fill the O'Rooney Rule of interviewing at least one Irish coach.

Pretty sure Atlanta is all in on Belichick anyways. If they can sign a QB, there's no reason they wouldn't have an easy path to the playoffs considering the state of the NFCS.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
That's just so they can fill the O'Rooney Rule of interviewing at least one Irish coach.

Pretty sure Atlanta is all in on Belichick anyways. If they can sign a QB, there's no reason they wouldn't have an easy path to the playoffs considering the state of the NFCS.
Is this a low-key insult to the Bucs?? That's no way to talk about the team that handed you Josh Allen.

Off-topic - what a strange circle of events for Buf to pass on Mahomes, trade the pick for other pieces that mattered, TB to sign Brady, pass on Allen and trade the pick for other pieces that mattered, watch KC and TB win SBs, and now hopefully for Buf to win a SB with Allen (I mean...unless TB is the opponent...:D).

Reactions: buffalowing88

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Is this a low-key insult to the Bucs?? That's no way to talk about the team that handed you Josh Allen.

Off-topic - what a strange circle of events for Buf to pass on Mahomes, trade the pick for other pieces that mattered, TB to sign Brady, pass on Allen and trade the pick for other pieces that mattered, watch KC and TB win SBs, and now hopefully for Buf to win a SB with Allen (I mean...unless TB is the opponent...:D).

haha fair enough. I'm rooting for the Bucs if it makes any difference. I love the Lake Erie team idea but the Lions had no business beating the Rams without some officiating issues.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

:D

1705789530405.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad