Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Given that we spent over two million on Harris and Murray combined, I wonder if (Henry) might be a option to backup Cook next year:

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Given that we spent over two million on Harris and Murray combined, I wonder if (Henry) might be a option to backup Cook next year:

I bet he ends up taking more money than the Bills will have to offer.

But, I am sure the media will talk about Henry to Buffalo a ton until he signs.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
I bet he ends up taking more money than the Bills will have to offer.

But, I am sure the media will talk about Henry to Buffalo a ton until he signs.

Damn. Dalvin Cook signed for $5.8 million guaranteed, and a total of $7 million.

Henry isn't going for anything less than $5 million, which is still more than I'd feel comfortable spending.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Last edited:

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
On The Bruce Exclusive this morning, he made a really good point. With all the defensive players going down and the defense continuing to make impactful plays, you have to give a lot of credit to Beane and/or McD.

I think they both need a ton of credit. Beane for moves like the Douglas trade and signings like Linval Joseph. And McD, and his defensive staff, need an immense amount of credit for getting guys ready to plug in and scheming things that cover up their weaknesses and lean into their individual strengths.

Something else that I think is going a bit unnoticed as well:

I have absolutely been on the "OMG, Eric Washington needs to GTFO" wagon for 2 years. I am happily eating my crow.....D-line has balled out most of the year, even with the injuries. I'm sure the different schemes McD has installed help, but the D-line isn't a weakness this year.

Reactions: Dingo44 and Jim Bob

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Something else that I think is going a bit unnoticed as well:

I have absolutely been on the "OMG, Eric Washington needs to GTFO" wagon for 2 years. I am happily eating my crow.....D-line has balled out most of the year, even with the injuries. I'm sure the different schemes McD has installed help, but the D-line isn't a weakness this year.
Ed Oliver has stepped it up after getting the extension, too. Too many guys back off after securing the bag. But, not Ed.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT

Is it Sunday yet?

Gosh, get this man on the coaching staff. What a great perspective he can bring to the current team. While playoffs are easy to take for granted for them, he had to push through every obstacle imaginable and grind out a 12 year career just to get one sniff at the playoffs at the very end of his career. What an embodiment of Buffalo that man is.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Seeing the team rallying around Elam is incredible
Josh ran over to Elam after the rushing TD and hyped him up for making the pick that got the ball back before that drive, too.

This team knows it will take everyone to get where they want to go and they are going to celebrate every contribution they get from top to bottom.

Gosh, get this man on the coaching staff. What a great perspective he can bring to the current team. While playoffs are easy to take for granted for them, he had to push through every obstacle imaginable and grind out a 12 year career just to get one sniff at the playoffs at the very end of his career. What an embodiment of Buffalo that man is.

He sounds happy coaching HS ball and being the compliance officer at the school.

Reactions: Dingo44

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Fun fact time:

Josh Allen has thrown 4 postseason interceptions in 339 passing attempts. That calculates to a 1.18% interception rate. The best rate anyone has had in their career? Aaron Rodgers at 1.37%. The playoff God Mahomes playoff rate? 1.24% (which is, to be fair, very impressive). Tom Brady? 2.08%

Josh Allen throws interceptions at a historically low rate in the playoffs. Bet you won't hear that on the broadcast Sunday.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
“ A 29-year-old man (hero?), who was under the influence of “LSD, cocaine and marijuana,” had walked into a porta-potty, covered himself in feces, and then ventured toward the construction site. Authorities eventually discovered “how Deep the Hole is”—about 30 to 40 feet—and said that it took about 20 minutes to retrieve the man from the bottom of it and get him to the hospital.”

That paragraph is amazing writing.
Also I wonder what’s going through the 29 year old’s head mixing up those drugs. Did he think he’d mellowed himself out too much with weed, so cocaine would counter that a bit, and then just sprinkle some hallucinations on the top? Quite the cocktail there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad