Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
Dawkins is such a fun dude. Hope he says long term. I know there's agents, and NFLPA, but if there's a dude that would take a slight discount, it seems like he would be willing. Just to stick with JA17.

I'm not a prayer kind of guy. But I'm throwing one up for the injuries to heal for this week!

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
If there is hope that Bernard plays and he didn’t practice, it’s encouraging to see Taron Johnson as a limited participant in practice. Hope he gets cleared because that would be huge.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
The Bills are still playing football games while other teams are finished for the year. This seems pretty odd, what do you call this situation?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
On The Bruce Exclusive this morning, he made a really good point. With all the defensive players going down and the defense continuing to make impactful plays, you have to give a lot of credit to Beane and/or McD.

I think they both need a ton of credit. Beane for moves like the Douglas trade and signings like Linval Joseph. And McD, and his defensive staff, need an immense amount of credit for getting guys ready to plug in and scheming things that cover up their weaknesses and lean into their individual strengths.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
On The Bruce Exclusive this morning, he made a really good point. With all the defensive players going down and the defense continuing to make impactful plays, you have to give a lot of credit to Beane and/or McD.

I think they both need a ton of credit. Beane for moves like the Douglas trade and signings like Linval Joseph. And McD, and his defensive staff, need an immense amount of credit for getting guys ready to plug in and scheming things that cover up their weaknesses and lean into their individual strengths.
No doubt.

Reactions: Jim Bob

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

The fact Dodson received All Pro votes this year reinforces your point. Bernard turning into a stud has McD's fingerprints all over it. Beane is a really, really good GM. It's quite encouraging our elite QB has a very good GM and a solid coach. I'm so glad we haven't Herbert'd Allen.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

The fact Dodson received All Pro votes this year reinforces your point. Bernard turning into a stud has McD's fingerprints all over it. Beane is a really, really good GM. It's quite encouraging our elite QB has a very good GM and a solid coach. I'm so glad we haven't Herbert'd Allen.
Two huge bets that Beane & McD made this past offseason that have worked out big time were trusting TB at MLB and Brown at RT.

Fans were screaming for upgrades over those two during the offseason. But, they bet on their guys stepping up and both of them have been really good for them.

That is on the players. But, the coaches have also helped them make those bets work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $27,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia