Confirmed with Link: Adam Fox wins the Norris Trophy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise

I've had to work with him in the past, and after a while it is so formulaic that all you can do is amuse yourself at his expense.

Love him or hate, you know who is doing the work these days? Vince and Molly. That article Vince posted about the draft reflects a lot of stuff I've heard. That's someone who is making the connections, doing their research, and developing content that is relevant.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Makar will have his day. Absolutely nothing for Avs fans to have negative feelings about. Both orgs are very lucky to have Fox & Makar having so much success at a young age.

Makar is a stud.

If the Rangers and Avs are lucky (to say nothing about the league and its fans), those two should be battling it out for the next 10 years.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
376aa44aff6f6349d9333b90bfab6c83.gif

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
So happy that Fox won. On multiple occasions last year, I said this kid would be a future Norris winner. To do it this year is amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of our defensive prospects develop.

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Merry band of headhunters
It’s amazing he can type with his head jammed that far in Crosby’s ass.
It never ceases to amaze me at how absolutely terrible hockey media like Campbell, Damien Cox, Dater, Simmons, etc. can continue to be employed to cover this sport. They’re absolute garbage.

Whatever. f*** them.

Adam Fox is the GOAT. Haters gonna hate.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It never ceases to amaze me at how absolutely terrible hockey media like Campbell, Damien Cox, Dater, Simmons, etc. can continue to be employed to cover this sport. They’re absolute garbage.

Whatever. f*** them.

Not only did we go to the Finals after that article, but we proceeded to win by far more games than anybody else in the NHL over the next 12 months.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise

Whatever. f*** them.

The Fraternal Order of Hockey Associates is a unique culture unto itself.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003

Whatever. f*** them.

I don't think Campbell, Cox and Dater are employed by anyone anymore.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Kind of odd how the two best defensemen we've developed of late have been traded for as prospects, rather than drafted by the Rangers.

We've done well with dmen we've drafted too, but Fox and McDonagh stand heads above the rest for now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad