Confirmed with Link: Adam Fox wins the Norris Trophy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Heady plays require heady, err…eyes?

It is always amazing to me to read/hear/see fans who are filled with such passion for a sport and yet have zero actual understanding of what they're watching.

At some point, if you're that passionate about something, you'd think at least some knowledge would creep in there --- even by accident.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
It is always amazing to me to read/hear/see fans who are filled with such passion for a sport and yet have zero actual understanding of what they're watching.

At some point, if you're that passionate about something, you'd think at least some knowledge would creep in there --- even by accident.
im like that with pick up hockey. obviously theres gonna be a wide range of skill and athletic ability, but some people who clearly like hockey have no idea what they are doing on the ice and i just think to myself....what do u actually look for when you watch hockey??

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Wow! As much as I thought he deserved this, did not expect him to win.

What a special moment for him, the NYR, AND ALL OF US.

Seeing the list of past winners really puts it in perspective. Really special.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Hug me, bro.
tumblr_lyiscy48fv1qkv1d3-1448392560.gif

Reactions: will1066

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Also I see you there 2-5th-place-votes-for-Fox-and-2-1st-place-votes-for-McAvoy guys. You’re not fooling anyone.

It also kind of shows how divisive Hedman was for voters. I think you have a lot of reputation votes there, and then a lot of votes saying, "If I'm being honest, there were 3 or 4 guys ahead of him this year."

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I thought the difference between maker and fox was relatively close. it was less than 100 points out of something like 2500 total points. ut wasn’t totally neck and neck, but maker wasn’t too far behind.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
"Hedman is as much of a shoo-in for the Norris as you're ever going to see."

-Ken Campbell

There's that old-school mindset. That's exactly why doubt existed.

It'd be even more annoying if it wasn't so embarrassingly predictable.

Ken Campbell is like three day old school cafeteria meatloaf. That dried out shit has been sitting under the hot lamp for ages and it is long overdue for someone to scoop it up and throw it in the damn trash.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
There's that old-school mindset. That's exactly why doubt existed.

It'd be even more annoying if it wasn't so embarrassingly predictable.

Ken Campbell is like three day old school cafeteria meatloaf. That dried out shit has been sitting under the hot lamp for ages and it is long overdue for someone to scoop it up and throw it in the damn trash.
Savage! :laugh:

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
I'm an Avs fan and I'm not salty. Makar missed 12 games, which probably lost him some votes. Ideally, you want your best defenseman to play a full season.
Makar will have his day. Absolutely nothing for Avs fans to have negative feelings about. Both orgs are very lucky to have Fox & Makar having so much success at a young age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad