Player Discussion Adam Clendening

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Did anyone see the Rangers post about the kid Clendening is friends with?

Really good stuff, but Clendening thought he was playing and the kid could see him play live last night, but he found out last minute he wasn't actually playing

#JustAVthings

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

Really good stuff, but Clendening thought he was playing and the kid could see him play live last night, but he found out last minute he wasn't actually playing

#JustAVthings

Clendening is not good enough. It's not like he is benching McDonagh

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006

#JustAVthings

The rangers shut out Chicago without clendening in the lineup, so who gives a ****?

I've seen some ridiculous cheap shots at the coach, but this one might take the cake

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
The rangers shut out Chicago without clendening in the lineup, so who gives a ****?

I've seen some ridiculous cheap shots at the coach, but this one might take the cake

Well you don`t need to like the coach and maybe some are tired of his candy - his word use, or excuses of playing 20 min. hockey at MSG with effortless performance sometimes.
The coach is the person responsible to get the compete level which is needed in this league, and no doubts someone need get out their frustration being a Ranger fan on the coach, AV.
I was listening on the NY podcast and especially older fan base don`t understand lack of effort the team have shown in MSG with so many new players who get the chance playing in NHL.

And this sunday night I expect a 60 minute effort game - maybe we lack talents or skill, but that is understandable due to injuries, but not effort level.

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
If we're going to make an argument for Clendening, it should be that our defense has been very poor at generating offense at even strength compared to recent years. Klein was an ES-point producing machine these past two season, and now Marc Staal leads our team in ES goals among defenseman.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
If we're going to make an argument for Clendening, it should be that our defense has been very poor at generating offense at even strength compared to recent years. Klein was an ES-point producing machine these past two season, and now Marc Staal leads our team in ES goals among defenseman.

There's a lot of arguments you can make for him, frankly I don't think this is a pressing issue right now.

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
There's a lot of arguments you can make for him, frankly I don't think this is a pressing issue right now.

Other arguments are that out of everyone that played 3rd pairing RD minutes so far this season, he by far performed the best. He and Skjei were fantastic together earlier in the season.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
he's been a victim of the coach's top 6 being healthy.
no one should be unhappy about that

that will change before long,
NYR have a storied history of D going down in january and february,

Clendening has the job he signed up for
He will get his shot,
he's gotta stay ready and positive

NYR has most wins and points in NHL
no need to force changes

maybe he gets some ice later this week
another back-to-back, 4 games\6 days run

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
He's no star but he needs to play every night. Light years beyond what Kleiner or Girardi can provide now.

TheLowKreider

Aug 4, 2009
Any reasons for AV not playing Clendening and the posters defending this decision other than seniority is ********

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad