Aaron Judge or Connor McDavid

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Aaron Judge or Connor McDavid

• Aaron Judge

• Connor McDavid

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Good poll , not sure who to vote for here , went with McDavid because I'm not sure how Aaron compares to the greatest ever in baseball , he's the most dominant at bat since barry bonds that's for sure

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Ohtani > McDavid > Judge

I still don’t think Ohtani has put it together enough to get that designation. Judge is a better hitter and plays a plus defensive position at a decent level. If he keeps it up this year he’ll have two seasons with a better WAR than any of Ohtani’s. Ohtani has to be the player he was last year both ant the plate and on the mound to be considered above McDavid and Judge and he’s only done that for 80% of one season.

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Well judge is 6’8” guys that size arent usually good skaters, plus his contract wouldnt fit under anyone’s cap

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
That’s not hockey, he’s probably Bambi on skates.
McDavid probably doesn’t even make contact against an MLB pitcher. It’s just an irrelevant statement regardless.

You have to look at their dominance relative to their peers.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Wins above replacement would beg to differ.

Yet he is 6th in WAR in the MLB this season.
Imagine what his war might be w a 50/50 season along w an elite level pitching performance ( both absolutely realistic ) . He’s special on a whole other level than Judge. He’s a great player having an amazing season but what he’s doing isn’t unprecedented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad