Post-Game Talk: A New Level of Suckage | Canucks 0 @ Jets 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
**** that, i'd want either one of the Finns down in Utica getting good minutes.

Lets just wait until after this game before we start getting our hopes up. This is a must lose game, ideally in regulation.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
A loss tonight, coupled with an Edmonton win would put us in a tie for 29th in the NHL.

and a win would propel us all the way to a tie at 24th with a game in hand of all the teams around us. Finishing at the bottom 3 is still a decent pipe dream at this point imo.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
and a win would propel us all the way to a tie at 24th with a game in hand of all the teams around us. Finishing at the bottom 3 is still a decent pipe dream at this point imo.

Yeah, this game has "win" written all over it with this franchise's luck...I'll never cheer harder for the Jets in my life than I will tonight. :laugh:

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Unfortunately I have this funny feeling the Sedins are just gonna do it themselves this game. Which is music to jets fans ears

Yeah, I think they'll play well plus Daniel's comments will get the young guns fired up as well.

Ugh

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
I hope Hutton scores or we get shut out again.

I wanna see how many negative records this regime can break till nobody in their right mind can say they are doing even a decent job.

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
I hope Hutton scores or we get shut out again.

I wanna see how many negative records this regime can break till nobody in their right mind can say they are doing even a decent job.

Opposed to now where people in their right mind are saying they're doing a decent job?

The only lineup more brutal than the Canucks is the Comets. :laugh:

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Sad year for this country and hockey.

No medal at the JRs.

All 7 Canadian teams in the bottom ten of the league and all to obviously miss the playoffs.

Expansion team for Las Vegas but not Quebec (not official...yet)

Next up... Buffalo, Columbus and Arizona pick 1st, 2nd, and 3rd at the draft.

:cry:

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
Go to other canucks forums. Plenty apologists still left.

Hell, there are still apologists left here.

Ugh don't remind me.

On pace for 188 goals compared to 196 GF in Tort's year. I'm just waiting for the "but if you added Sutter's 25G it's not so bad".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad