GDT: [Pre-Season] Game 2 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames | Sep 25 | 7:00PM PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Is this game streamed anywhere?.....on 'Canucks.com' or on radio at Sportsnet 650?

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
There is a radio broadcast on am 650. If they can live stream from Penticton, then they should be able to do that from Abbotsford. Really want to see what Lekk can do with Pettersson and Debrusk.

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
There is seriously no TV for this game, in the year 2024?

I’m wondering the same thing why we gotta put up with this every year. I remember last season we had to find Seattle streams to watch a game because Vancouver didn’t bother.

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
The way Elias Pettersson kept giving away the puck in his own end last night, I'm very concerned how he plays tonight!

If there's no TV or Canucks Stream is there at least a Calgary feed?
Is there a radio stream at least?

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
The way Elias Pettersson kept giving away the puck in his own end last night, I'm very concerned how he plays tonight!

If there's no TV or Canucks Stream is there at least a Calgary feed?
Is there a radio stream at least?

It will be streaming on Canucks.com. It's been posted a few times and a link is in the original post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad