Players in their new uniforms

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif
Your .gif has more words than names do.

ok? it's really not hard, I don't understand why you feel offended.
probably not used to seeing other people using common sense.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Seriously, mention their names along with the pics. This is the NHL, nobody knows who the hell these guys are.

I know most of the NHL names, but knowing their faces is a lot to ask of any fan when there are over 700+ faces in the NHL. Obviously the popular ones people will know, but expecting people to recognize other teams 3rd-4th liners is weird.

is that Cindy Thoutgout?

She was great back in the 60s, so underrated.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
San Jose is awesome for giving their uniform set a teal bath. I think this look is incredible.
its a little too much teal, with black pants they would be fire, just like the Avs. When the ads went to blue pants it was too much. too much of one colour ruins everything. I love the dark blue and orange oiler alts as a jersey, but combined with the blue pants ands socks it's just too much of one thing.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
its a little too much teal, with black pants they would be fire, just like the Avs. When the ads went to blue pants it was too much. too much of one colour ruins everything. I love the dark blue and orange oiler alts as a jersey, but combined with the blue pants ands socks it's just too much of one thing.
Clearly organizations see it the other way. In the last few years we've seen San Jose, Calgary, Carolina, and Colorado change from black pants to matching their home colours (except Colorado went blue).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad