Post-Game Talk: A New Level of Suckage | Canucks 0 @ Jets 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Tram needs to play mean.
Right now he is a better skating hal gill

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Someone on cdc said the all time drought record is 233 minutes from 1984. It was on Tsn. So there we go. If we get shutout tonight we will be at 228 minutes... hahaha

So the record encompasses the 180 minutes of the triple shutouts, plus 53 more minutes encompassing scoreless parts of a 3-3 tie game and 4-6 loss

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I've liked Grenier in the AHL games I've seen, might just be overthinking things in the NHL but he hasn't impressed me in any area of the ice.

I've been very disappointed in Etem. I know he's been good on the stat end of things, but he just looks really ineffective on offence.

Agree about Gaunce. He always seems to produce chances and looks decent most of the time defending.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I miss josh green fedor fedorov and brad lukuwich

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I've been very disappointed in Etem. I know he's been good on the stat end of things, but he just looks really ineffective on offence.

Agree about Gaunce. He always seems to produce chances and looks decent most of the time defending.
I'm not a fan of Etem either, seems very tweener-ish and afraid of physicality. Hopefully he pulls a Bartschi and changes his mentality next year but that's rare to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad