OT: 87th Obsequious Banter Thread: Don't be Brash

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
FWIW, I'm a huge believer in the vaccines and think everyone possible should get them, but anecdotally, I am aware of multiple women in my friend group who said that the vaccine (I believe usually the 2nd shot but don't 100% remember) "messed them up" for a month.
Out of curiosity, have their cycles gone back to being regular?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I haven't really asked - it was one of those things where we were all hanging out and it just came up in conversation. I didn't exactly follow up :laugh:
That’s what I figured but I wasn’t sure if it was talked about well afterwards. I guess you would have included that info if it was.

Reactions: Fire Tortorella

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Jai Alai makes tennis obsolete and the world needs to realize this.
confused-no.gif

Reactions: Beef Invictus

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Yep, we're on our way back to the Nanaimo area right now. My two easiest options were Kelowna and the island. The COVID numbers made that decision for me.

I can go home, but she can't enter until that's lifted. So it's either wait it out or I have to come all the way back to get her when it does.
The interior is a Covid hotspot, so Nanaimo is a good choice. :laugh:

You're able to work remotely, I assume.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Yep, we're on our way back to the Nanaimo area right now. My two easiest options were Kelowna and the island. The COVID numbers made that decision for me.

I can go home, but she can't enter until that's lifted. So it's either wait it out or I have to come all the way back to get her when it does.

You want me to beat up Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad