OT: 87th Obsequious Banter Thread: Don't be Brash

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Jai Alai makes tennis obsolete and the world needs to realize this.

8EE6746D-9C84-46CD-9F9C-16FC2DA409C8.jpeg

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Yep, we're on our way back to the Nanaimo area right now. My two easiest options were Kelowna and the island. The COVID numbers made that decision for me.

I can go home, but she can't enter until that's lifted. So it's either wait it out or I have to come all the way back to get her when it does.

Saltspring Island.

Where hippies roam wild

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
We can start a new tradition. The moderators on this site are so twisted it shouldn't be hard.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
What ever happened to the Fascist polls we used to have in this thread? I vote we bring them back.

One does not vote for fascist polls to be brought back.

Either Beef, in his benevolence, gifts them to the unwashed masses. Or we revolt and murder him and put his body on public display. Voting? I’ve never heard such a silly thing in my life.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
@Cody Webster you missed your calling in life. You really should have been a weather man.

I don't need to check the news anymore because I have Tornado Webster to keep me up to date on the weather in Chester County.:nod:
Just a hobby. Too much math involved for me to get into it in college.

@Hurricane28 is the real expert, he's just not here as often

line of storm is moving through now. Hopefully it's just rain and a few rumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad