OT: 87th Obsequious Banter Thread: Don't be Brash

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
What kind of piece of shit do you have to be to send hate messages to athletes like Sloan Stephens. I know this isn’t the first time but JFC what a bunch of goddamn cowards
I tend not to follow celebrities or sports people online, can a brother get a little context?
Im sure I agree with you 100%, I just want the story.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Am I crazy in thinking this giraffe could have made the handler have a really bad day if it wanted to? Just a little flick of the neck should send dude flying.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I tend not to follow celebrities or sports people online, can a brother get a little context?
She lost a tennis match and people have slid into her DM’s saying that they’re going to find her and break her leg among other things because she lost.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

She got threatening, abusive, and racist messages after losing at the US Open. Some vile stuff that I can't repeat. Just read some of the news stories if you want to see for yourself.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
People take sports too seriously. This coming from someone who thought he took hockey too seriously.

I kind of always enjoy the fans that tweet at team’s Twitter accounts like anybody other than an intern is possibly going to see it. I’m not even talking like the nasty vile stuff but people who bitch to these accounts like a coach &/or GM is sitting there reading them. :laugh:

Reactions: Lord Defect

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
She got threatening, abusive, and racist messages after losing at the US Open. Some vile stuff that I can't repeat. Just read some of the news stories if you want to see for yourself.
I never heard of the person, chances are with how shit the world is that two people with the same name had dumb shit happen to them. Thanks for the story.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
At this point, information is plentiful
Yes, and it’s ongoing. Hence why I mentioned boosters and third shots. Efficacy rates for various strains seem to flop around a little bit as well.
I just want a little stability with the information out there before I pull the trigger.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
@Appleyard

River Runner. (On Netflix)

Doc about a guy trying to run the 4 rivers originating from Mount Kailash. Bit of a slow start but some nice shots, and picks up. Guys involved have balls the size of melons.

Reactions: Appleyard
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

It’s just the harassing and abusive messages she gets on instagram . There are stories out there. Just like that female gymnast who is battling mental health issues getting harassed over that.
I hate people sometimes

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Am I crazy in thinking this giraffe could have made the handler have a really bad day if it wanted to? Just a little flick of the neck should send dude flying.

I watch what could probably be described as "too much" of the various Zoo shows (and the Aquarium ones) on Animal Planet. I've learned a lot about various species from these shows and my favorite thing that I've learned so far is that giraffes are dumb. Like really stupid. And nervous. Just a giant necked stupid and panicky horse that has a kick that could kill you.

I would not take one to the beach. There is no telling what could happen with that imbecile roaming around.

Reactions: Lord Defect

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I watch what could probably be described as "too much" of the various Zoo shows (and the Aquarium ones) on Animal Planet. I've learned a lot about various species from these shows and my favorite thing that I've learned so far is that giraffes are dumb. Like really stupid. And nervous. Just a giant necked stupid and panicky horse that has a kick that could kill you.

I would not take one to the beach. There is no telling what could happen with that imbecile roaming around.
How much octonaughts do you watch?(it’s actually a really good kids show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad