GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

dps

Nov 30, 2011
Just started watching. Wtf, down 3-0 through 15 mins, what happened? And no kassian apparently, what gives here? Can someone fill me in please.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
did joey make kass sick with his strep? did you hear the guy recently in interviews? in one lack asks him whats wrong with his voice, in another you see kass actually move away from him...

kenward is an idiot bringing disease into the room...take the friggen day off

Yet another reason to hate that little ****er

CanadianPirate

Apr 17, 2007
The defense needs to get healthy. The ahl defense they are playing right now isn't working anymore. They have no ability to transition up the ice or to defend larger forwards.

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
Just started watching. Wtf, down 3-0 through 15 mins, what happened? And no kassian apparently, what gives here? Can someone fill me in please.

Markstrom didn't want to get puck marks on his new jersey and pads.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
did joey make kass sick with his strep? did you hear the guy recently in interviews? in one lack asks him whats wrong with his voice, in another you see kass actually move away from him...

Someone assign him to cover the Kings!!!

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Their defense is doing a much better job of clearing rebounds. Something we are currently incapable of.

NucksRock*

markstrom couldnt stop a puck 3 goals 4 shots
kassian sick
all in 8 mins

team has thrown in the towel...

cc

Feb 28, 2002
here's an idea...
why not try putting a player with the second most goals on the team on the powerplay instead of vey?

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

I don't think strep throat and flu are the same thing, and the contagious period is over after 24 hours of antibiotic treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad