GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
LOL Dorsett. Jebus if that is all you've got don't fight Scott, he's so lucky Scott was half hearted and CBF.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
[MOD]

Lack's numbers as a starter are similar to Miller's this year (much better EV sv% but brought down by poor PK numbers).

Last edited by a moderator:

Keifer

May 8, 2012
excuses excuses...markstrom always gets his ass kicked when hes in the NHL...canucks continue to lose to the sharks...this team cant even win 4 in a row these days

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Sharks playng back to back...........need to take advantage

Eh, their game yesterday wasn't so tough and they are up by 3 which allows them to roll their 4 lines.

On the Canucks side, there is absolutely no energy or creativity now. The third goal was a damn back breaker.

KillerWhale

Nov 8, 2008
New Westminster
Dillon made a clown of himself on the bench watching that fight. Good on Dorsett for willing to take a beating to spark the team though, although that probably should have been a penalty on Scott for the shot to the back of the head.

elproducto

Mar 22, 2012
I don't even think Scott actually hit him. Love taps for the guy willing to throw the gloves.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I think they should throw Markstrom back in to start the 2nd to get some saves under his belt. We're gonna have to play him at least a couple of times before Miller's back, might as well use this waste of a game productively.

That is an awful idea.

Jun 15, 2014
We've scored 2.57 goals per game on Niemi in our last 20 meetings, it's possible.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
[MOD]

So you're going to ignore that Lack has had to sit for long periods of time, and then come in on the second half of a back-to-back with a tired team, mostl against good teams? Yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
The spread the minutes around tactic was nice at first but at this point I would rather have 3 good lines than 2 good lines and 2 not good lines. Just put Vey, Dorsett and McMillan on a line together and give them 8 minutes until we get some bodies back.

NucksRock*

funny how we have a lack of jump without kass hey? funny how that works...

guy brings severely lacking passion to this team, him, horvat, dorsett, kenins are the emotion on this team...

3-0 in 8 minutes, 52 to go and the team has quit...amazing

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
Dillon made a clown of himself on the bench watching that fight. Good on Dorsett for willing to take a beating to spark the team though, although that probably should have been a penalty on Scott for the shot to the back of the head.

Unfortunately we have nobody that will take issue with that, I was kind of hoping DD would punch him after the fight.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I honestly don't think so. There's no energy in that building at all.

It happened the last game, it can happen again. I believe STL is better than SJ and aren't as big of chokers.

SJ will choke another two points away tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad