GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace4

Mar 11, 2014
For some strange reason fans of EVERY ********* NHL team say things like this and think it's only their team.

Yeah, but those two goalies only seem to dominate the Canucks. Every team has a goalie they can't score on, but you wish it was an elite one like Carey Price or Pekka Rinne.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I admire what you are doing dorsett, but you are not rypien.

Rypien had boxing technique, and a MMA background which made him able to fight big guys like Gill

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
Markstrom was probably really nervous, 1st goal no chance but put him down, 2nd goal fluke made him feel like ****. That's what probably led to the third goal bad rebound

no chance... it's not like he left a wide-open net, it was at a fairly sharp angle from about 15-20 feet.

Come on now, if he has no chance on that, then he's going to have a rough time up here

NucksRock*

jeez scott is a monster...good for dorsett, but scott was laughing at him, like you really want to go with me little man? lol

Jun 15, 2014
Dorsett isn't an idiot, if fighting John Scott isn't going to rile up his teammates nothing will

Puckinator

Jul 7, 2008
I think they should throw Markstrom back in to start the 2nd to get some saves under his belt. We're gonna have to play him at least a couple of times before Miller's back, might as well use this waste of a game productively.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Hopefully not another "Dorsett is the only one that cares" nights like we had a few weeks back.

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
Actually he's not. His numbers are some of the worst for a starting goalie in the league. Similar to Lacks, aside from the fact that he's getting paid like hes a good goalie.

I think you need accept that the safety of back up and being rested allows Lack to look like he has. When he proves otherwise, then you can compare the two. There is a reason why some good goalies never become starters.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
The 2nd goal was worse than the 3rd. Should have been a simple save if he was positioned properly but somehow Karlsson had a foot of room along the ice to squib that into the net.

Nobody on defense taking karlsson and vrbata with the skate by didnt help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad