GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
His NHL career isn't over, but he just continues to post very poor NHL numbers, it happened last year and the year before that as well. It seems like he has a mental block going from the AHL to the NHL because he is always dominant in the AHL year after year.

I'll hypothesize that the AHL just has different food than the NHL. Think about it.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
The only forgiveable goal was the second one.

I don't get this "we shouldn't have started him tonight" garbage. He's in his own head, it could have been Buffalo, it could have been Tampa, he made 1 stop out of four.

Our defense is terrific. I don't mean that sarcastically, I mean the literal definition: terrifying, horrifying, frightful, or dread.

Hamhuis has been hot garbage the last few games, utterly overwhelmed, and the others have been doing no favours to our team defensively.

I don't think we have a true shut down line either, which is problematic with our current slew of injuries.

Anyway, enough negativity, GO CANUCKS GO, plenty of time to come back.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Markstrom was probably really nervous, 1st goal no chance but put him down, 2nd goal fluke made him feel like ****. That's what probably led to the third goal bad rebound

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
The 2nd goal was worse than the 3rd. Should have been a simple save if he was positioned properly but somehow Karlsson had a foot of room along the ice to squib that into the net.

For a goalie his size, the puck shouldn't have slide across the ice at that speed and gone in. His what, 6'6"?

lolcatz

Mar 6, 2011
Every time I sit down to watch a game these guys **** the bed. Why do I even bother.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Miller is a better goalie than both our goalies right now. It's not a difficult concept.

And Miller was Incredible on Buffalo last season.

Actually he's not. His numbers are some of the worst for a starting goalie in the league. Similar to Lacks, aside from the fact that he's getting paid like hes a good goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad