GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Good god.

First goal was bad defending and a nice shot.

2nd goal was an unlucky bounce off the glass and good play by Karlsson to get a shot away, but a 6'6 guy has to get his pads post to post during a goalmouth scramble. Awful goaltending.

3rd goal was a terrible rebound on a muffin shot.

Awful.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Stupid playing him against the Sharks for his first game. Either play him against Buffalo or wait until Arizona. Feel bad for the guy.

ace4

Mar 11, 2014
We pretty much made the exact same mistake as the bruins did.

He should never have been dressed vs a good team. Buffalo or arizona only. Coach overthinked this big time. I said it before, and I will say it again.

No way! I want the Canucks best goalie playing against the weak teams. What would you say if Markstrom did this against Arizona?

member 202355

Some of you in here are hilarious. It's nine ****ing minutes into the game, it's far from over.

BlackAces

Play Your Game
Dec 31, 2007
Willie better shoulder the blame for starting him against a team like the Sharks. That's awful goaltending management and I hope someone in the media grills him on it.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
No way! I want the Canucks best goalie playing against the weak teams. What would you say if Markstrom did this against Arizona?

I can play the "What if" game forever. It was dumb for him to play him in the most important game of the season.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
For a goalie we were/are going to keep over Lack, I'm not impressed. First game yes, but a good AHL year means crap to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad