GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPaul*

Love how the old woman covered her face from the fight. Classic!

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I think they should throw Markstrom back in to start the 2nd to get some saves under his belt. We're gonna have to play him at least a couple of times before Miller's back, might as well use this waste of a game productively.

how does getting embarrassed and beaten up help? probably did more to motivate and embolden the sharks.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
I'd still rather play SJ than LA. Maybe the team is tanking this one for that reason? Willie only consoled Markstrom cause he did exactly what he was supposed to do. :sarcasm:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Miller is a better goalie than both our goalies right now. It's not a difficult concept.

it's the same **** over and over. you were the first to bring up this miller ******** into this thread, like seriously.

two bad game stretch for lack and he's awful right?

like please use tpm, please.

and don't come at me like i do the same **** of waivering based on a stretch below 20 games because i never do that. it's like the same idiots who thought we won the kesler trade because he scored a lot early. like no, he was supposed to be a 20 goal scorer and that's what he's pacing close to. or the same people who think horvat and kenins will now be ppg scorers or bergeron and hossa next year. like no, they're not

please, hfcanucks, stop basing your opinions on small stretches. not only that, but also consider the situation. like, we're playing with an AHL defense.

this game does not mean markstrom can't make it as an NHL goaltender.

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
So you're going to ignore that Lack has had to sit for long periods of time, and then come in on the second half of a back-to-back with a tired team, mostl against good teams? Yeah.

Nope. As I won't ignore consecutive 5 goal appearances.

He's a great back up. Can't deny that. The league has had many great back ups that were never great starters.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Nobody on defense taking karlsson and vrbata with the skate by didnt help...

Hamhuis had knocked Karlsson to the ice. There was nothing wrong with our defence there. Karlsson made a good play from his back to get a shot away, but if Markstrom is positioned properly to cover the bottom of the net, that's a nothing chance. That goal is all on Markstrom.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
What a god awful powerplay. No speed, no size, poor puck movement.

NucksRock*

did joey make kass sick with his strep? did you hear the guy recently in interviews? in one lack asks him whats wrong with his voice, in another you see kass actually move away from him...

kenward is an idiot bringing disease into the room...take the friggen day off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad