GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

NucksRock*

i would love it if they put matthias in the pp instead of vey. the coach really wants vey there.

vey is a useless tweener ...

he will be in arizona or with a bottom feeder in 2 years...

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
giphy.gif

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Hamhuis had knocked Karlsson to the ice. There was nothing wrong with our defence there. Karlsson made a good play from his back to get a shot away, but if Markstrom is positioned properly to cover the bottom of the net, that's a nothing chance. That goal is all on Markstrom.

Hamhuis knocked him down yeah. Then watched him instead of taking him out of the play.
No comment on vrbatas 8 rinks public skate ?

SvenBaertschi

Not Sven Baerschi
Aug 19, 2012
I thought Clendening was good that period. Corrado and Sbisa were fine. Good on Dorsett for trying to spark the team.

That's about it.

Good for the effort but I don't think him getting pounded actually helps any. If he at least got a shot in.. maybe it would've helped.

Nucks really need this win too sigh..

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
well it could have been a flu..i just guessed it was strep given how hoarse he was....regardless he was sick, and now we have players in the room ,sick....coincidence?

If you want to take a scape goat, go for it. Just make sure you get all the information first. Evidence solves problems, speculation spreads ****.

NucksRock*

If you want to take a scape goat, go for it. Just make sure you get all the information first. Evidence solves problems, speculation spreads ****.

yes i did a swab test and we matched the viruses ok?

joey caused kass's sickness

i have evidence...im right you're wrong, now what?

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Now tied with the Wild for the wild card...

Just take care of our business, if we get a point out of his game fine..get the win against Arizona and San Jose on Saturday

dps

Nov 30, 2011
Kassian Flu
Markstrom Shellshocked

Well I'm glad kass is just sick and not healthy scratched, which is what I immediately thought was the case.

Sucks about markstrom though, was hoping from a better showing from him, put in a tough spot as he should've had had buffalo but instead gets a must win game for both teams against a team that usually has our number and ours with ahl defense. No excuses though, 3 in 8 mins, has to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad