Prospect Info: 2024 Avs Development Camp Thread (July 3rd to 5th)

Who are you most excited to see?

• Total voters

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He’s going the chonky MacKinnon route
chonk_orig.jpg

Reactions: katfude

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta

According to elite prospects he’s 6’2” 187lbs so gaining an extra 10lbs would probably put him a lot closer to what he should be in the NHL. While gaining weight could slow him down, given his frame I think he should be okay to add muscle without worrying too much about losing foot speed.

Reactions: katfude

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Would love to see Ritchie make a compelling option for scoring depth. I don't see the point in the CHL for him. If he's able to make it that opens up some options to spread out scoring.

Reactions: Alienblood

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
My biggest takeaway from dev camp content is the same takeaway I've had for years, how can an NHL team get away with having this type of "facility"? This community center rink or whatever they use and dressing room is worse than some high schools.
You should see Utah's.... that said it's inexcusable for a team that's been in the NHL over 20 years...

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
You should see Utah's.... that said it's inexcusable for a team that's been in the NHL over 20 years...
There was briefly a story that said the Avs were building a new facility. I have no idea if they are still on track for that or not, but at one point in the last year or two, I remember reading about it.

Reactions: LTCPain75

Jeff_Dyck_#1

Est. MMII
Apr 11, 2005
HF since 1998
There was briefly a story that said the Avs were building a new facility. I have no idea if they are still on track for that or not, but at one point in the last year or two, I remember reading about it.

Only if they could acquire some subsidized land in Pepsi center neighborhood.
Kroenke wanted to implement some bigger project.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
My biggest takeaway from dev camp content is the same takeaway I've had for years, how can an NHL team get away with having this type of "facility"? This community center rink or whatever they use and dressing room is worse than some high schools.
And take away from the Kroenkes yacht demolition derby fund? Dream on.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Saw the couple of vid clips, but interested in any observations had on Chris Romaine. Bit of a longshot guy but could progress.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad