GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Ooo.... And ur name is Rev... Whoa...

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-T-pVbd.gif

I was born to do it. ;)

i think both of those things say a great deal about you...

That I have a horrible sense of humour? Please, I already knew that.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Hamhuis knocked him down yeah. Then watched him instead of taking him out of the play.
No comment on vrbatas 8 rinks public skate ?

You're really reaching here.

Short of jumping on Karlsson, there isn't much else Hamhuis could do there. Karlsson made a very skilled play to get a weak shot away while in the ice and looking toward his own goalie.

It's just basic goaltending for a big butterfly goalie to get his pads post to post in that situation. That was a weak goal completely on Markstrom (and a bit on the unlucky bounce off the glass).

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
Haha if you want a laugh read the main boards thread on the Panthers vs Leafs game tonight. Lou got injured and had to leave so Montoya went in, who then proceeded to get injured and keep playing while clearly uncomfortable, letting in a few goals. Meanwhile, the goalie coach and Derek McKenzie are trying on goalie gear but wait.. it's Lou!! Coming back down the tunnel!

Poop?

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
Good point by Woodley about Lack being a little injured after getting run all night in Boston.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
i just want to punch a wall every time i see a sky cam

what an uninspiring 1st
hope they get their **** together
still got time

I come in peace. They showed the sky can on the sharks broadcast and I hated it. I actually got dizzy and made my headache worse than it was. Reslly awful.

yoss

May 25, 2011
Get the next one soon enough and there's still time. Not going to score much if they play like they did in the 1st though.

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
You're really reaching here.

Short of jumping on Karlsson, there isn't much else Hamhuis could do there. Karlsson made a very skilled play to get a weak shot away while in the ice and looking toward his own goalie.

It's just basic goaltending for a big butterfly goalie to get his pads post to post in that situation. That was a weak goal completely on Markstrom (and a bit on the unlucky bounce off the glass).

Weber I thought was soft as **** on that goal. He looked indecisive and lost. Though I agree Markstrom has to have that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad