GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
1 period and people want to waive Markstrom. Jesus christ, get it together people. It's just 1 period...

He'll bounce back.

NucksRock*

Irf-f-f-f-f-aan Ga*blinksblinksblinks*faar?

Edit: And to be politically correct, I am not making fun of people with speech impediments, I am making fun of Sportsnet not categorizing 'eloquence' as a bonafide occupational requirement for their interviewing positions.

i think its nerves, he speaks too fast, his mouth gets ahead of his mind from nervousness...

he's just not ready to be on tv..

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
You're really reaching here.

Short of jumping on Karlsson, there isn't much else Hamhuis could do there. Karlsson made a very skilled play to get a weak shot away while in the ice and looking toward his own goalie.

It's just basic goaltending for a big butterfly goalie to get his pads post to post in that situation. That was a weak goal completely on Markstrom (and a bit on the unlucky bounce off the glass).

Just ********.
Zero blame to the entire team defense that a guy on his knees can even get a shot away.
Markstrom can skate to the corner if the players in front of him can tie up a kneeling guys stick. Or get the puck that was lying there.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
1 period? Ummm he's played more NHL hockey than that....and guess what? None of its pretty.

the fact you think markstrom is the same goaltender he was last year is mind boggling.

he's got the ability to be a capable backup

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
Really? Markstrom is the one who ****ed us last year?! LOLOLOL

yea playing lack for 20 something games straight was really awesome :laugh:

I can't even believe there are Markstrom Fanboi's out there. Like how does one become a fanboi of a goalie who's proven ****ing nothing?

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Welp. At least rough these clowns up for the next meeting.

Pavelski putting on a diving clinic. Every time he knows he's going to lose a puck battle he goes down.

NucksRock*

that old lady near the fight was more entertaining than the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad