GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
He's not the same goalie, this performance was possibly worse :laugh:

he is not a capable back up. "capbable back ups" usually prove themselves as such in the NHL. Markstrom has proven himself someone you cannot trust in an NHL game.

Capable backups need a start somewhere, if you don't give them chances they'll never get a chance to build into something.

If you didn't even give a goalie 3 minutes of leeway, Jonathan Quick wouldn't be in the NHL right now. I swear if you say I'm comparing Markstrom to Quick in a non-joking manner, I will reverse look you up, come to your house and **** on your porch. If you are in an apartment, I'll just have to think of something more cunning.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Just ********.
Zero blame to the entire team defense that a guy on his knees can even get a shot away.
Markstrom can skate to the corner if the players in front of him can tie up a kneeling guys stick. Or get the puck that was lying there.

LOL

And if our defence allowed zero shots, Markstrom would have a shutout!

Weak shots on net are going to happen in a hockey game. A properly positioned goalie stops them.

There was no defensive breakdown on that play. A long shot bounced weirdly off the glass into the slot. The guy it bounced near was knocked down. He made a good play to get a desperation shot away. Our goalie muffed it.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
You know it's a bad game when there's a fight over the intermission interview.

I know! Like, quit complaining about the intermission guy already. :laugh:

Reminds me of when I was at the Urban Fair in Yaletown awhile ago and some lady was complaining about the brown spots on the bananas. Nitpicky about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad