GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
me after the Horvat dangle

tumblr_ldy3nbxMHV1qzdf0go1_500.gif

Wang Gretzky

Nov 8, 2013
Wow, that cheer for Bo, just proves this city doesnt want some mediocre team. They want some exciting young players.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
Capable backups need a start somewhere, if you don't give them chances they'll never get a chance to build into something.

If you didn't even give a goalie 3 minutes of leeway, Jonathan Quick wouldn't be in the NHL right now. I swear if you say I'm comparing Markstrom to Quick in a non-joking manner, I will reverse look you up, come to your house and **** on your porch. If you are in an apartment, I'll just have to think of something more cunning.

i wouldn't even call markstrom an NHL backup right now.

KillerWhale

Nov 8, 2008
New Westminster
LOL

And if our defence allowed zero shots, Markstrom would have a shutout!

Weak shots on net are going to happen in a hockey game. A properly positioned goalie stops them.

There was no defensive breakdown on that play. A long shot bounced weirdly off the glass into the slot. The guy it bounced near was knocked down. He made a good play to get a desperation shot away. Our goalie muffed it.

Pretty straight forward. Surprised you're even arguing that. Plus based on the rest of Markstroms' limited play, he was never really ready to play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad