GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
the fact you think markstrom is the same goaltender he was last year is mind boggling.

he's got the ability to be a capable backup

He's not the same goalie, this performance was possibly worse :laugh:

he is not a capable back up. "capbable back ups" usually prove themselves as such in the NHL. Markstrom has proven himself someone you cannot trust in an NHL game.

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
like a 1, cause I don't really care, but if you're not even going to be good at asking questions, you might at well offer something useful

They should honestly just get Bieksa to do all the interviews, I'm sure he has the time. Plus they would be epic.

HENRIK! ALL Y'ALL CAN SUCK IT, HENRIK FAN SINCE DAY 1!

NucksRock*

the fact you think markstrom is the same goaltender he was last year is mind boggling.

he's got the ability to be a capable backup

i think making such an assessment based on his play is as premature as saying he's not ready friend...

so far he's shown he's not..premature, yes, but saying he, is based on his body of work in the nhl, is nonsense...

time will tell but same argument can be made for what you are suggesting

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
yea playing lack for 20 something games straight was really awesome :laugh:

I can't even believe there are Markstrom Fanboi's out there. Like how does one become a fanboi of a goalie who's proven ****ing nothing?

If you look earlier in this thread, you will see I am clearly not a Markstrom fanboy

Nice play by Daniel there. Game ain't over yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad