GDT: 6/6/15 - 7:15PM EDT - Chicago VS Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 2]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EQV

Aug 2, 2011
Thank God. Congrats guys. Half of those Chicago fans there probably aren't from Chicago and most of them probably weren't fans 10 years ago. Hope you guys raise the Cup.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
At least the Chicago in 4 people are wrong. Long way to go still.

Awesome effort

What happened to Bish?

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
What happened to Bishop? I'm at work, so I didn't see when he was pulled. He did get injured did he?

Congrats on your Game 2 victory BTW!

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Pacquette was awesome also. He's got his confidence back and he's played the role Stamkos was supposed to play tonight. I wonder if Stammer and Bishop have that damned NY Ranger flu that they gave our players up there....

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cally was A BEAST TONIGHT. Nice to see him get some assists.

I think he is back to 100 percent. Likely his best game of the playoffs, and this is the time to come alive. That play on Toews was just awesome. Thank goodness also, because Stamkos has disappeared again.

Yzlamic Preacher*

At least we are not getting swept. Bish out, we lost the series

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I can finally breath again, so much better than last game, need to keep building on this over the rest of the series.

Glad to see the TKO line waking up as well as getting goals from Paquette and Garrison.

Also glad to see Cally with two assists, sure they were 2nd dary but he's been playing really well these last couple of games so it's good to see him get something out of it, now I just wants more from him.

Drouin, Hedman, Stralman, Garrison, Boyle and Brown get's pluses as well, our first line had some moments but struggled more than they hopefully will keep doing, especially Stamkos had an off night and didn't do much out there, Fil and Killorn were fine though so hopefully we can ge tboth that line aas well as TKO and the bottom-6 going.

Oh, and I wish we could bench Sustr and Carle but we shouldn't have both of them out there at the same time...even if I don't wish any of them on our other 4 D who have been really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad