GDT: 6/6/15 - 7:15PM EDT - Chicago VS Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 2]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Blues fan coming peace, do you guys notive what Cooper did talk to Draisaitl in bench when he turnover puck couple times and Boyle did come there. Would be funny to get that video.

Btw don't worry Vasilevsky is good goaltender, you guys don't fall becauce of him.

Draisaitl?

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
Blues fan coming peace, do you guys notive what Cooper did talk to Draisaitl in bench when he turnover puck couple times and Boyle did come there.

I was just shocked he was calling an Oilers prospect during a SCF game. Seems like ****** time management.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Blues fan coming peace, do you guys notive what Cooper did talk to Draisaitl in bench when he turnover puck couple times and Boyle did come there. Would be funny to get that video.

Btw don't worry Vasilevsky is good goaltender, you guys don't fall becauce of him.

We agree. We would rather wait 3 or 4 years to see V in there full time, but if he has to start, he's better than, gasp, dare I say the "L" word here....:shakehead

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Didn't watch the game but from the amount Sustr was mentioned in this thread he must've had a great game.

How the actual **** could you think he played remotely well? The only time there were major "NO WTF WAS THAT?!" moments were when that awkward giraffe wearing #62(who the **** wears that?) and #25 were on the ice. And a couple Drouin moments...but at least he did more offensively than Carle and Giraffestr.

I mean, come on guy, Brian Lee was better. Happy now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
How the actual **** could you think he played remotely well? The only time there were major "NO WTF WAS THAT?!" moments were when that awkward giraffe wearing #62(who the **** wears that?) and #25 were on the ice. And a couple Drouin moments...but at least he did more offensively than Carle and Giraffestr.

I mean, come on guy, Brian Lee was better. Happy now?

:biglaugh:

Does anyone else in the world wear #62? What a terrible ****ing number.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Didn't watch the game but from the amount Sustr was mentioned in this thread he must've had a great game.

He had 6 Sustrs and I'm pretty sure there were some trade calls to Toronto and the NYR made by Yzerman between periods.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
My bad, I meant Drouin. :help:
Its 6AM and everything is spinning.

I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread that he got a little talking to after losing a board battle or whatever it was.

Kinda wonder what Cooper will do in Chicago, go 11F-7D or stick with this?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
My heart says beat to hell out of Chicago team. I'm so sick of that team.

I believe your team, but how your D's are overplaying o-zone on rush plays and turnovers d-zone will eventually give me heart attack. I have so many times saw it how Chicago do it to us (Blues), breakaway goals, but I believe you guys and hope the best. :bb:

Stammertime91

Dec 13, 2011

Its even an awkward looking number...like the "hook" in the "2" looks like one of his legs.

In my years of playing hockey and watching, NOBODY, I mean NOBODY ever wore that number...

When he flipped it over the glass I nearly walked out of my house, after letting go of the doorknob, I then realized our PK was alright, cause Carle was there.

Shoot me.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread that he got a little talking to after losing a board battle or whatever it was.

Kinda wonder what Cooper will do in Chicago, go 11F-7D or stick with this?

Since we only have 5 D men in reality, I hope he goes 12 F - 6 D and benches Sustr who is absolutely clueless out there. I'd rather gamble withe Nesterov getting 12 minutes or so than putting Sustr out there dumping Sustr on us fans.

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
Annnnnnnnnnnd I glanced at the main board and immediately remembered why I've been abstaining from discussion there.

Stammertime91

Dec 13, 2011
Could you imagine how good this team would be with a competent bottom pairing?

Carle can't skate, shoot or defend, he doesn't make plays quick or hard passes.

Sustr can't even skate, the guy can't do anything positive except look lost. I have never seen two dmen as pitiful as these two. I mean, the plays that they come up with are just absolutely jaw dropping, you have to wonder what they are thinking at times.

For example, 4 guys in our zone, all TB, one Chicago player, Kane, instead of going across, icing it or making a play, gee, that'd be too hard, the ONE FACKING guy behind him, Kane, he turns back towards our zone and wraps it 2 feet to guess who?! KANE! What is that? Seriously, how disinterested to make 5.5m and possibly win a Cup can you be to do something that bush league?

Sustr is no better, he's just got a longer reach that helps him and bails him out at time cause he is bad. Bad.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
One thing I like about facing Chicago is that they're giving up a lot of space in the NZ, way more than any team we faced in the playoffs so far. We're going to score many goals but we have to better defensively too, they can score too. The Sustr-Carle pairing was a complete abomination I can't recall how many mistakes, turnovers, gaffes and poor passes they made tonight, the Sustr penalty, when your 20 years old rookie back-up desperately needs support, was just the icing on the cake. Coop and Bowness have to open their eyes before it's too late, that pairing is the epitome of liability.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

We did have a guy who wore the reversed version of that number who we're not very fond of either so maybe there is something with those numbers put together, though that other guy have helped us win games this PO with his bad defense while Sustr might cost us which I pray he won't...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad