GDT: 6/6/15 - 7:15PM EDT - Chicago VS Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 2]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
I have out of staters on my FB telling my I'm a bad fan because of my facebook posts.

Have people really never heard of the "TB Reverse Jinx"? This **** is getting annoying.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I didn't want to watch the last five minutes. What a relief when the horn sounded. We can go to Chicago and win one game. After that it's best of three with two games on home ice.

I hope Bishop is ok. I won't feel very comfortable with a cold Vasilevsky in net for the rest of the series.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Pretty strong game really. Lots of resiliency. The Bishop injury is concerning, since we know Vasy hasn't performed very well since he's been by and large taken out of action.

Got a feeling we go 11-7 in Chicago.

If nothing else, we've proven we deserve to be here.

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
And as much as I love Andrei and the caliber of player I think he'll be in the near future, the possibility of Bish being out is very concerning.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Blues fan coming peace, do you guys notive what Cooper did talk to Draisaitl in bench when he turnover puck couple times and Boyle did come there. Would be funny to get that video.

Btw don't worry Vasilevsky is good goaltender, you guys don't fall becauce of him.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Didn't watch the game but from the amount Sustr was mentioned in this thread he must've had a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad