OT: 58th Obsequious Banter Thread - Something Something Leier

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
It certainly is an improvement for mobile reading but I'd rather the site be filtered through an app for mobile improvement and the main site kept the way it was. I'm not a tech guy and hey, it's a free site so I can't complain too much about what can and can't be done. Especially compared to you veterans.

EDIT: Just realized I had to reload my avatar. Luckily I didn't empty my recycle bin and have to recrop that little guy. LOL

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I am not clicking it - I wont risk my employer finding out I googled "kidney black market price" on my work laptop :laugh:

True story: I worked on a doctor education program with dual topics: contraceptive options and sexuality in perimenopause. You can imagine the vile filth I had in my browser history researching the content. The funniest part was, in discussing edits to a case study with a female editor colleague, she pointed to a page and blurted out, "We had 'regular sexual intercourse' right here." The head of the other person in the room snapped up. Fortunately, she knew the context.

Reactions: kudymen

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The PM's suck. I cannot find half of my past PM's that are now labeled conversations.

Knarf9o5o1o4o9

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
There's no more clunky ADs for those on PC anymore so for that alone this upgrade has been a massive success. Only real complaint for me again is the white background.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
there are several browser plugins you can get to change the sites colors yourself to. stylebot for chrome, dark reader, etc...

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Am I forced to use the mobile version from my phone?
Did they get rid of the new comments indicator on posts?

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
All the posts had blue dots. It must have reset all threads to unread on the change over, thanks.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Looks like you don't have to specifically click on the blue dot to view the first unread post. Just clicking the thread title will do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad