OT: 58th Obsequious Banter Thread - Something Something Leier

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Ehh.... don't know about that. I think I have an appropriate amount of hate, but I'm just good at laser focusing that hate at one specific target. Kind of like a kid with a magnifying glass in the sunlight.

Weal is a fly. Manning is a spider. Hakstol is a cockroach. The beat writers are fire ants.

I just want to see them burn.

So Manning is going to eat Weal and Hakstol will survive the nuclear war with North Korea?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Ok, real talk time. Is it possible for a mod to fix this for me? Like can we pretend I put something horribly offensive there and that you need to change it? Please? Dear god please? I don't even care what you change it to.

Can't you change it yourself? I remember I changed mine back on the old one. I guess it's different on this one. On another note, I wonder if we can add signatures now.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So Manning is going to eat Weal and Hakstol will survive the nuclear war with North Korea?
Yes exactly.

No not allowed. But just think, when Weal hits 100 points this season, you’ll be a hero :)
No no no no no I already have a lie for that situation. It was all an elaborate counter-jinx where I dump on him so that the universe proves me wrong and we end up with a great player.

You think I'm not prepared for all outcomes?!
(Obviously other than the websites metamorphosis into a butterfly with hidden settings)
Can't you change it yourself? I remember I changed mine back on the old one. I guess it's different on this one. On another note, I wonder if we can add signatures now.
I could before, but now the option is mysteriously missing from my settings.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Striiker is straight killing the game with Trophy Points.
Somehow
0ec2a934e99f65049ce8694fc1669c5f73991259ef63b3439ff66b5fbb6df222.jpg

Reactions: SolidSnakeUS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad