GDT: #57 Pens vs. Blues| Sat, Feb. 25 3:30 PM EST @ EC| It's a Great Day.....TWSA!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Kapanen was one of our best primary assist producers in the last three years.

Waive Chad Ruhwedel and Josh Archibald to get cap compliant because they suck.

Give Sully what he wants and when they miss playoffs fire them both and clean house. Give your new GM 23 mill in cap and the abiltiy to hire his own coach

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Everyone here nearly to a fan clapped their damned asses off when this team protected Big Jeff in the ED.

Just sayin'

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I will greatly miss Kapanen's offensive creativity of skating the puck into the offensive zone and then doing a Gretzky curl and turning it over

I'll miss his defense... oh wait our f***ing team rarely plays it...

1677354948137.png

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Actually the NHL adopted Sullivan’s style. And this goes back to JR not just Hextall, ex Reeves.

Yes and the rest of the NHL does it better. Sullivan refuses to adapt which is why he is a bad coach. You coach the team you have not the one you want.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I don’t considering losing good players better than doing nothing.

If anything it’s further proof Sullivan runs this team and it is why it sucks.

I do. Who cares maybe it will spark the team to actually step up and say or do something. I am tired of the players defending sullivan and how much they like playing for him.

I hope Rust goes for nothing next so Sid actually says something.

The players on ice arent at fault but they are supporting this terrible coach and system.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
This team ruins and trades away good value players at a loss.<----The teams biggest flaw.

Kappy was waived, but value loss is still there.

The team deserves its place at the kiddie table.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darren McCord

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I do. Who cares maybe it will spark the team to actually step up and say or do something. I am tired of the players defending sullivan and how much they like playing for him.

I hope Rust goes for nothing next so Sid actually says something.

The players on ice arent at fault but they are supporting this terrible coach and system.

I get where you are going but ... managements job is to assess the situation and while a coach may HATE a player, you have to do what's best for the organization.

Sully/Hex's moves from protecting him (catering to Sullivan on McCann) etc. in sequential order look really f***ing bad now.

So, you don't like him... bench him and get something... we have plenty of players who's metrics are literally bottom of the NHL to waive.

Even a 5th pick is something...

Reactions: Darren McCord

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Come to think of it, this whole stupid ass Kapanen saga is exactly what people praised JR for in his final years of absolute, asinine dipshittery as GM. "Yeah, he makes really f***ing stupid moves, but at least he owns up to it and undoes them later!" :laugh:

In TDL news; apparently Kane is no longer with the team, the Rangers are the only team he will accept a trade to, and the only hold up is Chicago finding someone to retain 25-50% of his salary to make the cap work. The Rangers are holding two guys out for obvious Kane-related reasons.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I mean, not to bring up the Caps again, but they pick up Sonny Milano on the waiver wire and he just scored another goal…it requires knowing what kind of talent you have and what your coach does well and somehow we can’t figure this out lol
If you want me I can expand on that SOMEHOW

Reactions: Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
One small piece of good news is that Puus and Nylander were mentioned by Hex the other day. Indicating that he at least would like to see some of that (little late now but whatever). But I mean... it's weird to me that people think that's on Hextall to do. The coach holds the lineup card... and this coach is even more influential than just that.

We would have seen more youth in the bottom six by now if that's what the coach wanted. This idea that Ron Hextall is somehow to blame for the team not rotating in young legs as the year goes by is a laugh riot.
I think it’s still too early to bring them up and try. Maybe when we are down to 2-3 games and out of playoffs

• Haha
Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad