GDT: #57 Pens vs. Blues| Sat, Feb. 25 3:30 PM EST @ EC| It's a Great Day.....TWSA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I legit hoped Blues scored at the end of the game there. I was loling pretty hard at the 2-2 goal, I wanted more.
Same here. This team is hard to like and I can't sit here being a dipshit fan that is all gargle these bollocks when they win. f*** that. This team is so undeserving of a playoff spot. I hope they miss.

Reactions: 66-30-33

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Same here. This team is hard to like and I can't sit here being a dipshit fan that is all gargle these bollocks when they win. f*** that. This team is so undeserving of a playoff spot. I hope they miss.
Gonna get swept if they do, big whoop an extra 4 games? end of an era as it is, teams a mad mess to fix, hell they wont even can a shitty coach that pretty much ruins them on purpose.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Gonna get swept if they do, big whoop an extra 4 games? end of an era as it is, teams a mad mess to fix, hell they wont even can a shitty coach that pretty much ruins them on purpose.

But at least we have you to enlighten us, both on the futility of watching our team and what computer games you like to play. So there is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad