GDT: #57 Pens vs. Blues| Sat, Feb. 25 3:30 PM EST @ EC| It's a Great Day.....TWSA!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Wondering if one of Hallander, Gruden, Puustinen or even if I don't really think he's any better than Kapanen's worst traits and habits Nylander might be up soon.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
The locker room situation in St. Louis looks fantastic. I'm sure Kap will flourish there!
With all his new clothing he'll go out and buy to celebrate, he'll probably be the flashiest guy in the room.

Oh, on the plus side, no more of those stupid commercials.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bummer... I guess they'll pass each other in air later.

Wait are people mad he was claimed? I thought Kap was irredeemably horrible. This gets them out of that crippling contract and sets things up so Big Jeff and the Brockstar can finally be unshackled and really shine, guys.

I'm only bummed they didn't get anything for him than just Kap space...

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Wait are people mad he was claimed? I thought Kap was irredeemably horrible. This gets them out of that crippling contract and sets things up so Big Jeff and the Brockstar can finally be unshackled and really shine, guys.
Who’s mad lol? Can you tag the post?

Feels like everyone is happy that we got out of the contract and that Kappy is gonna have a shot with another coach/team?

Reactions: Darren McCord

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Who’s mad lol? Can you tag the post?

Feels like everyone is happy that we got out of the contract and that Kappy is gonna have a shot with another coach/team?

There are people whining that Hextall didn't turn him into a pick or something. But he's also totally worthless and sucks and his contract is terrible. This fanbase is confused, right now.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
There are people whining that Hextall didn't turn him into a pick or something. But he's also totally worthless and sucks and his contract is terrible. This fanbase is confused, right now.
I will say that I think it's hilarious that the dude had like 70% of his 160 games with the Pens be varying degrees of terrible and Hextall nixed a trade to a team in the EC because you just simply can't trade a talent like that to a team you'll see multiple times a year. :laugh:

Reactions: StaalForOne

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Please let the record show I've been on this side since the day Sleepy qualified him and I remain on this side.
Let's hope Brockstar is next.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy
Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
There are people whining that Hextall turn him into a pick or something. But he's also totally worthless and sucks and his contract is terrible. This fanbase is confused, right now.

i thought I had read there were teams interested in acquiring him, and one team Hextall didn’t want to trade Kap to. Obviously Kap being claimed shows there was interest so how hard did he really try to trade him before losing him for nothing.

It’s whatever, but even something like a 4th or 5th round pick is something

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
i thought I had read there were teams interested in acquiring him, and one team Hextall didn’t want to trade Kap to. Obviously Kap being claimed shows there was interest so how hard did he really try to trade him before losing him for nothing.

It’s whatever, but even something like a 4th or 5th round pick is something
Asset Management is something the Penguin know nothing about.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'm floored he was claimed. Cap space is gold right now and kappy was useless with Bylsma, I mean Sully.
Maybe St Louis recognized how shitty Sullivan’s system is and that no non-elite players can thrive in it, so…lol

Reactions: Coastal Kev

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Most of them are just regurgitating media points, Twitter posts, and analytics charts.

Losing Kapanen does damage to this bottom six. We now have literally no offensive talent down there.

Maybe St Louis recognized how shitty Sullivan’s system is and that no non-elite players can thrive in it, so…lol

Who is thriving here lol?

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I'm floored he was claimed. Cap space is gold right now and kappy was useless with Bylsma, I mean Sully.

I'm not... @AuroraBorealis put up the Points stats, he's like one of our better Points/Even Strength. He just needs a coach with a different systems and he'll be and okay middle six.

Just more shitty asset management from our end.

A few more galaxy brain moves go south like this and we're literally going to be done.

I don't know about you but most of the "Hexy" / Sullivan FA's haven't really been good. 60-70 Junk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad