GDT: #57 Pens vs. Blues| Sat, Feb. 25 3:30 PM EST @ EC| It's a Great Day.....TWSA!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Like pixies said... their coach just glassed the deserts and boiled the seas on these guys so I have a hard time thinking they won't come out pretty hard.

But the Penguins solved their problems by putting Kapanen on waivers so I'm sure they'll be fine.

Yeah, at first glance... I can see people going the Pens should win ... but then you go opposites and we probably will lose and Craxy-ex Binny goes for the shutout.

Hot Goalie. Ammirite?

This Caps Rags game is gonna get nasty:popcorn:
At least the Caps have some fight in them...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Largely due to injuries.

Plus we waived Kapanen so our bottom six is going to be unbelievable now playing Mime Sullivan hockey.

Well no wonder the players aren't listening to his message, anymore!

lKmeKgL.jpg

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
I've seen a lot of bad pens teams. but for the most part they played their hearts out. they just stunk. this team just doesn't seem to care. they wont stand up for each other even when their stars are being abused, no one hustles off the ice after a shift. they have two choices ether fire the coach or trade all 30 players.

Reactions: Coastal Kev

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I was gonna make a joke about beating the Blues to make their 1st we get for Jake at the draft better but I'm not sure how this one plays out. :laugh:

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Oh, the Blues claimed Kap? :biglaugh:

Yeah, he's definitely gonna score tonight and this place is gonna flood itself with tears and vomit.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
That's a cool $3.2 million saved toward re-signing Teddy "In an alternate universe only accessed through the use of heavy drugs he's a 3C" Blueger, baybeeeeee

Reactions: BusinessGoose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad