BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
DbLikQzX4AcsHCN.jpg

DbLiZh8X0AAkPKL.jpg

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
All I can say is prepare to watch the boys play their absolute guts out tonight. I can’t imagine a way for the team to be more motivated to win. Win or lose, every Bruin will have put forth every single ounce of energy they have.

Reactions: caz16

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
2nd line needs to be big. No excuses for Pasta/Marchy tonight either. They are elite forwards, they don't need Bergeron to put points up on the board.

My one worry is 20 looked like he was still getting his game back. Not sure if he's ready to center line 1

Reactions: lopey

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
So no Bergy-not good at all-especially in Leaf land and Rooney reffing the game.

They’ve won without him but this will be a tough one.

JuanBruin

Apr 7, 2018
La Plata, Argentina
It extremely sucks not having Bergy, but we know what this team is capable of. Backes and Kuraly had some chemistry last year during the playoffs, so it will be interesting to see them on the same line again. Go Bruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad